2. On your WordPress admin dashboard, locate the Plugins on the left sidebar . Click Plugins > Add New.
3. To Install OurPass checkout, search the plugin directory using the keyword “OurPass”. Click on Install Now to install OurPass Checkout.
5. Click Activate. OurPass checkout has been turn on.
6. Login to your created OurPass Business dashboard or create an account
OurPass Business | Accept payments in One-Click
7. Got to settings page and click API keys and Web-hooks
8. Copy the Live Keys. Login to your WordPress site and paste them below and save changes.
Your WordPress site is ready to accept payments in one click!
When test mode is enabled, only logged-in admin users will see the OurPass Checkout button. After testing, if you are ready to make OurPass live to your customers, uncheck the test mode and save changes.
This helps developers who want to troubleshoot OurPass Checkout. Ensure to save changes afterwards.
OurPass Checkout Button Positions
Before Quantity Selection
After Quantity Selection
After Add to Cart
Hiding Buttons for Specific Products
Checkout Redirect page
Selecting Button Size
We have made available 3 button types which include default, compact and large.